The TC28 Laboratory Extruder
CFAM Technologies' customers in the powder coating industry have been telling them for some time that they need an affordable, easy to operate, easy to clean, easy to maintain lab extruder. So they made them one, complete with chill roll, kibbler and control panel. Here’s the details…..
• Barrel – clamshell construction twin screw, 28mm bore, 20:1 L/D ratio with 3 heating/cooling zones, cooled feed zone and a chilled knife discharge.
• Screws – segmented with 3 start configuration to ensure even dispersion and colour development.
• Motor – Siemens 5.5kW, giving a variable screw speed from 0 to 500 RPM.
• Performance – 50 Kg/Hr.
• Feeder – Eriez vibratory feeder with removable stainless steel chute for easy cleaning between batches. Single or twinscrew feeders and hoppers are available on request.
Chill Roll/ Kibbler
• Simple easy to clean design.
• Variable speed rolls and adjustable nip gap.
• Castor mounted for easy separation from extruder.
• Stand alone console.
• Integrated pushbutton control system for all components.
• Simple interlocked start sequence to protect components and ensure safety.
• Latest technology ABB direct torque control drives.